Friday, August 7, 2009

Pretty In Pink


I love this picture, reminded me of my little Ms. Princess at home. My daughter! The one that refused last night to have my homemade chimichurri sauce on her flank steak, forget it she said, after saying what is that green stuff anyways? Why even try explaining AGAIN. She just had her steak with white rice. Anyways here is the recepi I really want to share it with you because it's different than most out their. Just one thing, when you make it you have to let it sit for atleast 1 hour before serving.


1 cup parsley (chopped)

2 tbsp fresh oregano (chopped)

2 tbsp minced garlic

1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flaked

3 tbsp of red wine vinegar

1/2 cup of olive oil

1/2 tsp kosher salt

1/2 tsp black pepper


Put the first 5 ingridients into a small food processor/blender and process until it becomes course paste. Scrape it out the paste and place in a bowl. Stir in the olive oil, add salt and pepper and that's it, your done. Now remember to let it sit atleast 1 hour.


Have a great weekend and make my food your gonna love it. Don't make it a mission, just love when your doing it enjoy yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment