Saturday, August 8, 2009

My followers....the kids and I went out for lunch (riding our bikes) and I was out of it! So I made my husband an omlett tonight. OK, are you ready. I asked him, what do you want for dinner, he was like I don't know so finally he said he wanted a sausage omlett. Super quik I was so tired (it was 96 today) too hot...remember (bike riding). Quickly I beat 4 eggs, 1 tbsp of onions (dised), 1 chorizo (spanish sausage) and salt and pepper (you know.. a pinch of each) and just wisk all that up and pour it into a small pan on medium heat. Watching it all the time, until it's firm and then you FLIP it over and keep watching it until you see it ready and you FLIP it over again (and you get it) When it's all firm just serve it. My husband likes it with a banana, but then again he riuns every meal with a banana. This is a quick meal. Or like he likes to call it... A hunger killer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment