Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Breaded Steak & Mash Potatoes


I got home today and everyone was in the pool kind of like doing thier own thing. I didn't exsits for a minute... a couple of minutes. It kind of sucked but hey life happens.... I made breaded steak with mash potatoes. Even though I was treated like shit today when I got home that was one of their requests.... First you season the steaks with alot of garlic salt then you dip the steak into the beated eggs (I beat like 5 eggs for like 6 steaks), then dip into ground crackers (they come ready in the store) and then stack the steaks in a plate for an hour in the fridg so the breading will really stick) and fry at high for like 4 minutes on each side. OMG soooo good and tasty. let me just say we had no left overs. I'm still pist because they were such jerks when I got home, but I tell you, if it weren't for cooking..........I would have lost it.

No comments:

Post a Comment