Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hi Everyone! Today I will be BBQing! Well actually my husband is, I'm am more of an indoor cook. I'm making Skirt Steak with homemade Chimichurri Sauce. I've made this dish many times before, it's actually a favorite in my house and super easy. I gotta tell you, once you make your own chimichurri sauce, you will never buy the store ready one. After many dinners and bbq's of this dish, my youngest son asked me to "edit" the sauce a bit. He suggested instead of 1 tsp of pepper flakes to just add 1/2 of a tsp. Pepper flakes go along way guys. You can have this meal with mash potatoes, white rice, pilaf rice, veggies whatever! Were gonna have it with just white rice today, it's also a favorite in our house. By the way this is not just any ol' Flank Steak and Chimichurri recipe, This is a Michelle Bernstein dish. For those of you who haven't heard of her, she is one of the most exciting Latin chefs today.

No comments:

Post a Comment